|Features:||Ex-proof HL6||Usage:||Battery Testing|
|Temp. Range:||-40°C ~ 150°C||Control:||Program LCD Touch Screen|
|Standard:||IEC62660 UN38.3||Size:||Customized Available|
R404A Lithium Batteries Temperature Test Chamber,
IEC62660 Temperature Test Chamber,
SUS304 Temperature Test Chamber
Battery ex-proof Temperature Test Chamber for lithium batteries
Batteries Ex-Proof Temperature Test chamber, also named as battery climatic chamber, battery explosion proof environmental chamber, program Explosion proof Test Chamber, High Low temperature test chamber, battery hot and cold impact testing machine, is used to test various batteries from 3C products, automotives, aerospace, transportation, marines, etc.
Battery anti-explosion test chamber, battery explosion proof testing machine is mainly used for battery electrical tests, like overcharge, charge and discharge test, environmental tests and storage. Depends on the different application, the explosion proof safety devices are equipped accordingly to EUCAR, or USCAR HL, etc.
|Cooling rate||150.0℃～25.0℃ Cooling rate 2.0～3.0℃/min
25.0℃～-40.0℃ Cooling rate 1.0～2.0℃/min
|Internal material||SUS304 stainless steel(1.2mm)|
|External material||cold-rolled plate(1.2mm),powder coating|
|Heat insulation||polyurethane foam(100mm)+glass wool(10mm)|
|Fan||Centrifugal fan(Impeller Fan)|
|Refrigeration compressor||hermetic compressor|
|Cooling mode||air cooling or water cooling|
|Heater||nickel chrome strip heater|
|Exterior(mm) W*H*D||about 1000x1950x1400|
|Working Temperature||+5 ~ 35℃|
|Power supply||380V/AC 50/60Hz|
|Controller||SANWOOD touch screen, programmable controller|
Battery ex-proof temperature test chamber safety devices
1. Standard configuration : ∅100MM pressure relief port, 1 set explosion-prood door chains; 3-color status indicator;
2. Air intake and exhaust device: Intake fresh air and exhaust harmful gases out.
3. Multipoint temperature monitor system: adopts Sanwood developed controller, which can be used to acquire surface temperature points of multiple products
3. C02 fire extinguisher - fire extinguishing system default CO2 cyclinder and spray system, smoke sensor. Manual and automatic shutoff the fire when chamber the fire extinguishing alarm.
4. C0, H2 gas detector - can detect over 30 types of gases. When the concentration of any gas over the limit, the system will alarm and give signal to the chamber.
5. Insulation coating of the inner side walls of the chamber.
6. The control panel is provided with USB or RS232 port, a battery surface temperature detection display light( will be divided into three level alarm), a battery fault alarm reminder, a harmful gas alarm, an exhaust indication light, an emergency stop switch, outfire indication light and over temperature protection
GB 31241-2014, GB/T 18287 -2013,GB/T 8897.6-2008,YD/T 2366.1-2011,GB/T 21966-2008,
IEC 62660, IEC 60082, IEC 61960, IEEE 1625
Contact Person: Nancy Shen