|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China||Power:||Electronic|
|Brand Name:||Sanwood||Usage:||Stability Temperature Humidity|
|Certification:||CE AND ISO||Warranty:||12 Months|
LCD Touch Screen Humidity Test Chamber,
150L Humidity Test Chamber,
500W Humidity Test Chamber
Constant Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber
The constant temperature and humidity test chamber is widely used in scientific research, research institutes, quality inspection institutes and other industries to do warm and humid heat tests of electronic and electrical products, materials, parts, equipment, etc., alternating heat test and constant temperature test, etc. Also could do high and low temperature routine tests, low temperature storage, in order to evaluate the performance of the sample under given environmental conditions.
It's widely used for industries of Electronic and Electric, Equipment and Instrument, Plastics & Rubber, Construction, Communication, Research and institute, Energy and Laboratories, etc.
1. Programmable controller, with 7" inch touch screen.
2. Control panel with main buttons of Over-temperature protection, Phase alarm, run operation alarm, Chamber lighting.
3. Energy-saving design, example: two-stage refrigeration system. High temperature use one compressor, and low temperature under -40℃ run the second compressor, controlling by solenoid valve.
4. Unit module standardization: Convenient installation, commissioning and subsequent maintenance are more convenient and cost-effective.
5. International standard circuit system design: Our circuits are designed in accordance with international UK standards and are equipped with complete circuit diagrams. Each line has a clear line number, which is clearly defined, easy for maintenance and repair.
6. High accurate temperature and humidity sensor: the highly reliable dry and wet ball control method is used to obtain precise test results and long-term tests.
(A:0℃ ~180℃;B-20℃~180℃;C-40℃~180℃;D -70℃~180℃)
|Highest thermal compensation||W||400W||400W||400W||500W||500W||600W||600W|
|Sound pressure level||dB(A)||52||54||55||56||60||60||65|
Sanwood Provide customized solutions:
Contact Person: Nancy Shen