|Cooling Rate:||125.0℃～-40.0℃ (nonlinear 4.0℃/min)||Heating Rate:||-40.0℃～125.0℃ (nonlinear 4.0℃/min)|
|Temperature Uniformity:||±1.5℃ (-40.0℃～100.0℃)||Humidity Control Range:||20.0%RH～98.0%RH|
|Humidity Fluctuation:||±1.0% RH||Humidity Uniformity:||±2.0％RH|
low temperature chamber,
environmental testing services
Customized Energy Saving Environmental Test Chamber
High Low Temperature Test Chamber ESS Chamber with Hand-in Ports
Rapid Temperature change rate test chamber, also name as ESS chamber, Environmental Stress Screening Test Chamber, is to change the external environmental stress by using the temperature acceleration technique (the product produces alternating expansion and contraction when circulating in the upper and lower extreme temperatures) under the design strength limit, so as to generate thermal stress and strain in the product.
Environmental Low / High Temperature /ESS Chamber Material:
With high precision perfect external design; external with double sides cold rolled plate electrostatic powder coated material; internal with SUS#304 high temperature resistant stainless steel. Insulation material adopt fire resistant high strength PU polyurethane foaming thermal insulating material.
More than 20% energy saving is achieved & thanks to the introducing of Japan & German advanced refrigerator control technology.
Control system and control circuit components are introduced with famous brand.
Environmental Low / High Temperature /ESS Chamber features:
1. Heat preservation material used glass fiber cotton of high-intensity PU foam and high density, which can avoid unnecessary energy loss.
2. Large glass window design, viewing angle in all directions, hollow electric plating film and anti-condensation design, built-in lights to facilitate the test sample state of real-time observation in the course of testing.
3. Large-size LCD display screen, simple operation, easy to edit programs. PID with automatic calculation function, show failure message
4. An RS-485 communication interface, matching recorder, strong expand-ability.
5. With timing contact, and be able to cope with dynamic testing and measure test.
6. The system-wide multi-security protection and power-cut memory.
7. Hand-in ports in the observation window with heat insulation glooves
Environmental Low / High Temperature /ESS Chamber parameters:
Contact Person: Nancy Shen