EN149 Clogging Mask Test Machine,
4cm/s Respirator Mask Test Machine,
95L/min Respirator Mask Test Machine
Face Masks and Respirator Clogging Tester
Face Masks and Respirator Clogging Tester is used to test the amount of dust collected on the filter when the air flow through the filter reaches a certain respiratory resistance in a certain dust environment by means of inhalation.
SM-4318AB tester is composed of dust generator, dust test chamber, vacuum pump and flowmeter, controlled by single chip microcomputer and displayed on touch screen.
Testing Scope:Half-piece Respirators, Face Masks, etc.
|EN 143||EN 149|
1. Cross section of dust test cabin: 650mm x 650mm;
2. Air flow of test cabin: 60m3/h, linear speed 4cm/s;
3. Dust concentration: 400±100mg/m3;
4. Dust concentration sampling rate: 2L/min;
5. 2L tidal volume of respiratory simulator (adjustable);
6. Respiratory simulator frequency: 15 times / min (adjustable);
7. Air flow of vacuum pump 95L/min (adjustable);
8. Dust medium: Dolomite powder;
9. Built in humidifier and heater to control expiratory temperature and humidity;
10. Expiratory temperature in the mask: 37±2 ℃, relative humidity: 95%;
11. Touch screen control, simple operation;
12. Equipped with dust generator;
13. . Automatic control of dust concentration, flow and line speed;
14. A variety of clamps, suitable for respirator and mask testing;
15. Built in flowmeter;
Contact Person: Nancy Shen