|Capacity::||108L~2000L||Test Temperature::||35±1 Degree / 50±1 Degree|
|PH::||6.5~7.2 / 3.0~3.2||Humidity::||Above R.H. 85%|
|Spray Method::||Continual Spraying||Electrical Power::||AC220V, 10-30A|
salt spray test chamber,
cyclic corrosion test chamber
NSS ACSS Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber High Precision Anti - Erosion
Salt water spray test chamber is widely used in corrosion resistance test for products after treated by plating, anodized, spraying, and anti-rust, to test the surface treatment of various materials. Those so-called treatments include coating, electroplating, and films of organic and non-organic materials, anodizing, anti-rest oil and corrosion resistant treatment, which may achieve the purpose of keeping the items from being corroded for a longer period.
Sanwood Salt spray test chamber Features:
1. The whole part of the device is made of P.V.C. Sheet and the inside of the device is reinforced by using a special lining material. Hence, it is sturdily made and will not transform forever.
2. The test chamber is heated from five directions in order to ensure the temperature difference in the chamber may be kept within (± 1℃).
3. Spray nozzle: The nozzle is specially made to enable it to suck up the salt water and then spray it out in the shape of mist with considerable high speed. When it falls on the surface of the item being tested, the difference of fallen mist may be controlled within ± 0.3ml / 80 cm2h.
4. HUNTER PRINCIPLE is used to make the saturated air hot and moist and to keep the humidity in the test chamber required for test.
5. Temperature is the pre-requisite condition that with have direct impact on corrosion rate. We use P.I.D. temperature control unit to limit the temperature difference within the range of ± 0.5℃.
6. A warning device is used to indicate the low level of the test fluid, when the fluid is only enough for being sprayed for five hours, a buzzer will remind the user to replenish the liquid to ensure continuous spray test.
7. Use full automatic detecting system, test stopped automatic, and lighting display when trouble.
Standards Implemented and Met
SANWOOD salt spray corrosion test chambers are cost effective and are capable of complying with the most popularinternational standards for salt fog testing including:
1 GB/T 2423.17-1993 salt spray test
2 GB/T 2423.18-2000 salt spray test
3 GB/T 10125-1997 salt spray test
4 ASTM.B117-97 salt spray test
5 JIS H8502 salt spray test
6 IEC68-2-11 salt spray test
7 IEC68-2-52 1996 salt spray test
8 GB.10587-89 salt spray test
9 CNS.4158 salt spray test
10 CNS.4159 CASS Copper accelerated acid salt spray test
11 GB/T 12967.3-91 CASS Copper accelerated acid salt spray test
Equipped with working systems
● Salt spray (SAL) acc. to DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS, ASS, CASS, Prohesion
● Optional: Spraying of test solution without compressed air
● High Humidity 98-100 % (CON) acc. to DIN EN ISO 6270-2 CH, AT, AHT
● Accessory: Air conditioning module for supply of standard air acc.to DIN 50014 required by VW PV 1210
● for carrying out of individual and cyclic Corrosion Tests according to corporate standards
such as VDA 621 -415, VW PV 1210
replenish the liquid to ensure continuous spray test.
G. Use full automatic detecting system, test stopped automatic, and lighting display when trouble.
● Capacity ca. 160L
● Internal dimensions W/D/H ca. 1600*500*1000 mm
● Materials: water bath, side walls and cover made from stainless steel coated with ECTFE.
Halar® Front walls made of polyethylene with milled holes for the specimen.
● Pivoting front door supported by gas springs and pneumatic cylinders for convenient opening and smooth but tight closing, dry silicon seal.
● Compact space saving case design.
●Corrosion resistant robust stainless steel rim.
All Sanwood chambers require the following:
A clean, oil free compressed air supply to atomize thesalt water into fog.
Either pressurized or manual de-ionized water supplyfor making up the salt water solution.
Single phase 220VAC withearthground.
Connection to an exhaust vent to atmospheric pressureand a low level waste water floor drain.
Contact Person: Nancy Shen