|Temperature Control Range:||-65℃～80℃||Temperature Fluctuation:||±0.5℃|
|Cooling Rate:||1.0～2.0℃/min||Heating Rate:||2.0～5.0℃/min|
|Temperature Uniformity:||±2.0℃~±2.5℃||Humidity Control Range:||20.0%RH～95.0%RH|
|Humidity Fluctuation:||±1.5% RH||Humidity Uniformity:||±3.0％RH|
walk in stability chamber,
walk in climatic chamber
Sandwich Panel Assembling Walk-in Environmental Chamber Customized design
Sanwood offers a range of prefabricated, tight-tolerance environmental walk-in rooms that are easy to ship and install.
Major features include
1) Forced air circulation systems distribute air evenly and constantly recirculate it, maintaining uniform and accurate temperatures and humidity.
2) Temperature Ranges are from -60°C (-140°F) to +120°C (458°F ).
3) Refrigeration system meets the room's load demand and operates continuously in cooling mode. Single-stage mechanical units operate at -35°C and above and two-stage cascade units at below -35°C.
4) Electric heating system provides very accurate and straight line control of temperatures. System is reliable and has a long life.
5) Humidity System choices are the conditioned fine Mist System or the Steam Generator System. Different ranges are available including special dehumidity ranges to 5% RH.
6) Prefabricated room construction consists of modular, sandwich-type panels with a metal skin inside and outside. Panels are easy to ship and assemble.
7) Multipane viewing windows can be ordered in custom sizes.
8) Incandescent or fluorescent lighting is vapor-proofed and sealed.
9) Instrumentation consists of single or two-channel microprocessor programmers with an accuracy of ±0.25°C or better at the sensor.
Other options include: RS-232C, RS-422A, IEEE-488 interface.
Safety standard is a redundant control circuit with its own controller and failsafe contactor. Many other options are available. To prevent thermal runaway, the safety control shuts off power to the heater circuit and the circulation blowers continue to distriibute heat within the room. This feature is particularly important if there are heat-generating items in the walk-in room. When the temperature goes down, the safety control closes and power is restored to the heaters.
Other available safety options are:
High Temperature Safety with Complete Shut Down of Room with Manual Reset and Visual Indication,
Low Temperature Safety with Complete Shut Down of Room with Manual Reset and Visual Indication,
Both High and Low Temperature Safety with Manual Reset on Both and Visual Indication, Audible Alarm, and Remote Station Alarms.
Main Technical Parameters
|Temperature||Temperature control range||-65℃～80℃(+15℃)(A:0℃～80℃;B:-20℃～80℃；C:-40℃～80℃;D:-65℃～80℃)|
|Cooling rate||80.0℃～-65.0℃ Within 110 mins 1.0～2.0℃/min|
|Heating rate||-65.0℃～80.0℃ Within 70 mins 2.0～5.0℃/min|
|Temperature uniformity||±2.0℃ (-40.0℃～80.0℃)|
|Humidity||Humidity control range||20.0%RH～95.0%RH|
|Humidity fluctuation||±1.5% RH|
|Material /||Internal material||Stainless steel(SUS304)|
|components||External material||Cold rolled steel sheet / powder spraying|
|Heat insulating material||100mm thickness polyurethane plate＋10mm thickness mineral wool|
|Compressor||Semi-closed Germany Bock, Germany Bitzer|
|Evaporator||Fin - and - Tube Heat Exchanger|
|Heater||Nickel chromium alloy heating wire|
|Operating ambient temperature||+5 ~ 35℃|
|Power supply||380V AC 50/60Hz|
|Controller||Standard: South Korea TEMI-1500 Optional: South Korea TEMI-2500,South Korea TEMI-2700|
Contact Person: Nancy Shen