|Specimen:||Melt Blown, Respirator, Facepiece, Mask|
Laboratory PFE Tester,
Medical Respirator PFE Tester,
Disease Prevention PFE Tester
Mask Particle filtration efficiency tester(PFE)
The FPE Tester is used to test the particle filtration efficiency of daily protective respirator and medical respirator, and determine the blocking performance of ordinary fabric and medical protective respirator for constant flow of air. It is applicable to medical equipment testing center, safety protection testing center, labor protection testing center, drug testing center, disease prevention and control center, textile testing center, hospital, mask manufacturer, etc.
Comply to standards:GB/T 32610-2016 ,GB 2626-2006 ,GB 19082-2009 ,GB 19083-2010 ,GB 24539-2009 ,YY 0469-2011 ,YYT0969-2013, EN149, EN13274
It is designed and manufactured in accordance with YY0469-2004: Technical requirements for medical surgical masks and GB2626-2006: Respirator for self-priming filtration of respiratory protective equipment. At the same time, it refers to the advanced design concept of similar international equipment (such as TSI company in the United States), based on the principle of European standard EN1822-3:1998 single filter material test, but it is also suitable for the test status of domestic related industries.
1. The continuous and stable aerosol particles are produced by the cold generation aerosol generator, which is convenient to add solution.
2. High precision PM2.5 sensor was used to measure aerosol concentration.
3. The whole process of particle leakage prevention design, to protect the safety of laboratory personnel.
4. Two sets of aerosol generators: salt aerosol generator and oil aerosol generator.
5. Equipped with static charge neutralization device for aerosol particles.
6. The pneumatic clamp is equipped with protection device, which is safe and convenient to use.
7. Equipped with temperature and humidity sensor, real-time display of ambient temperature and humidity (temperature and humidity requirements: 25 ℃ ± 5 ℃, 30% RH ± 10% RH).
8. Equipped with glass rotameter, vacuum pump, laser dust particle counter.
9. Control system: computer control test process, automatic data collection, configuration of special computers and test software.
10. The computer can automatically test the gas concentration and calculate the filtration efficiency; it can save, output, query and print the test data.
11. Touch screen control, simple and easy operation.
|Filtration efficiency range||0-99.999%|
|Filtration efficiency detecting flow range||(10-100)L/min,accuracy level 2.5|
|Filtration efficiency Sampling frequency||1-9999 times/min (Adjustable)|
|Filtration efficiency particle concentration||(0.001-200) mg/m3|
|Counting median diameter||salt particles =(0.075±0.02)μm;
Oil particles = (0.185±0.02)μm;
|Geometric standard deviation of particle size distribution||salt particles ≤1.86; Oil particles ≤1.60|
|Dynamic detection range||0.001-100 mg/m3, accuracy 1%|
|Tester Overall Size||W1300mm×D700mm×H1500mm|
|Power Supply||AC 220V,50Hz|
1. Salt aerosol generator
2. Air dryer
3. Vacuum pump
4. Particle counter
5. Meltblown test fixture
6. Mask test fixture
Contact Person: Ms. Nancy Shen