|Temperature Range:||-40C To 150C||Temperature Fluctuation:||±1C~±3C|
|Heating Rate:||3.0C~5.0C||Cooling Rate:||1.0C To 2.0C|
|Cooling Mode:||Air-Cooling||Controller:||Touch Screen, Programmable Controller|
Explosion Proof Temperature Test Chamber,
Double Layer Temperature Test Chamber,
900L Temperature Test Chamber
Battery Explosion Proof Temperature Test Chamber Double layer
for Electric Vehicles Batteries Environmental Test
Sanwood Battery explosion proof temperature test chamber, also named battery explosion proof environmental chamber is mainly used to simulate the given environment conditions of different temperatures. It's widely used in environmental test, electrical test and performance test, and storage of lithium-ion battery (battery cell, battery pack, battery module, etc) in R & D laboratories and battery production, providing stable temperature environment.
1. Battery Explosion-proof Temperature Test Chamber is composed of the testing room, refrigeration systems, heating systems, air circulation system and control system.
2. Inner chamber is made of high quality SUS#304 stainless steel material,the outer shell adopts A3 steel plate,surface electrostatic spraying.
3.Insulation system uses superfine fiberglass wool or polyurethane foam so as to ensure the temperature of inside chamber.
4. Control system adopts Sanwood self developped programmable touch screen temperature and humidity controller SH-5600, with automatic calculation of PID function.
5. Adopts steam humidifying method, automatic water circulation loop,with automatic filling water.
6. Refrigeration system adopts original France "Taikang" refrigeration unit and full sets of refrigeration parts.
7. Seperate control of each layer (working room).
8. Double-swing door and landing type design for large and heavy size test specimen; Good insulation design doors.
9. Explosion proof safety devices.
Battery Explosion-proof Environmental Chamber Safety devices:
1. Insulation paiting for inner chamber (totally 5 walls of each room): prevent the spontaneous combustion of the test chamber after the fire and explosion under abnormal battery test conditions
2. Mechanical door lock with safety chains to prevent the explosion of the explosion-proof chamber when the battery is tested in the experiment.
3. Pressure relief port : when the pressure inside the chamber increases due to abnormal working conditions, the pressure is released
4. Cable port with plastic cover screwed and fixed in the chamber
5. Air intake and exhault system, can automatically and manually control the intake and exhaust operations, quickly introduce a large amount of air, and discharge the harmful gas inside test chamber out of it.
6. Fire extinguish system, default with CO2 fire extinguisher, and also can work with water flushing devices or inodized gas to putoff the fire.
7. Fire detect and alarm system
|Temperature control range||-40℃～150℃|
|Cooling rate||150.0℃～-40.0℃ coolign rate 1.0～2.0℃/min|
|Heating rate||-40.0℃～100.0℃ heating rate 3.0～5.0℃/min|
|Internal material||Stainless steel(SUS304)|
|External material||Cold rolled steel sheet / powder spraying|
|Heat insulating material||100mm thickness polyurethane plate＋10mm thickness mineral wool|
|Compressor||Semi-closed Germany Bock, Germany Bitzer|
|Refrigerant||R404A or R449A|
|Volume(L)||900L (450L for each room)|
|Ambient temperature||+5℃ ~ 35℃|
|Power supply||380V AC 50/60Hz|
|Controller||Customized Sanwood controller SH5600|
Contact Person: Nancy Shen