|Cooling Rate:||125.0℃～-40.0℃ (nonlinear 4.0℃/min)||Heating Rate:||-40.0℃～125.0℃ (nonlinear 4.0℃/min)|
|Feature:||Custom Reach-in Cable Ports||Color:||Gray And White|
|Application:||Aviation, Aespace And Electrical And Electronic||Refrigerator:||Germany Bitzer|
ESS Environmental Stress Screening Chamber,
GJBl50.4 Environmental Stress Screening Chamber,
1000L Environmental Stress Screening Chamber
Sanwood Environmental Stress Screen Test Chamber ESS Chamber Customized Hand-in Ports
Rapid Temperature change rate test chamber, also name as ESS chamber, Environmental Stress Screening Test Chamber, is to change the external environmental stress by using the temperature acceleration technique (the product produces alternating expansion and contraction when circulating in the upper and lower extreme temperatures) under the design strength limit, so as to generate thermal stress and strain in the product.
ESS Chamber features:
1. Heat preservation material used glass fiber cotton of high-intensity PU foam and high density, which can avoid unnecessary energy loss.
2. Large glass window design, viewing angle in all directions, hollow electric plating film and anti-condensation design, built-in lights to facilitate the test sample state of real-time observation in the course of testing.
3. Large-size LCD display screen, simple operation, easy to edit programs. PID with automatic calculation function, show failure message
4. An RS-485 communication interface, matching recorder, strong expand-ability.
5. With timing contact, and be able to cope with dynamic testing and measure test.
6. The system-wide multi-security protection and power-cut memory.
7. Hand-in ports in the observation window with heat insulation glooves
8. Can perform a rapid temperature change (ESS), condensation test, high temperature and humidity test, temperature and humidity cycling test, etc.
9. Can be integrated with the E-management system to monitor the test, remote control to PC or APP.
10. Can be monitoring the specimen surface temperature by several points.
High Low Temperature Environmental Chamber /ESS Chamber parameters:
Contact Person: Nancy Shen