|Temperature Impact Range:||-70℃～180℃ （A:5℃/min ;B:10℃/min; C: 15℃/min; D:20℃/min)||Temperature Fluctuation:||±1.0℃|
|Cooling Rate:||155.0℃～-55.0℃ Linear/non-linear 5.0 ~20.0℃/min||Heating Rate:||-55.0℃~155.0℃ Linear/non-linear 5.0 ~20.0℃/min|
|Compressor:||France Tecumseh, Germany Bock, Germany Bitzer||Humidity Control:||10% ~95%RH|
95%RH Humidity Temperature Test Chamber,
R508 Humidity Temperature Test Chamber,
USB2.0 Humidity Temperature Test Chamber
Sanwood Environmental Stress Screen Test Chamber
Humidity Temperature Test Chamber Touch Screen Reliability Testing
Sanwood environmental stress screening test chamber, also name as ESS chamber, rapid temperature change rate test chamber. ESS chamber simulates the changed environment of test temperature with rapid change rate based on linear or non-linear, which is used to detect the resistance ability of electronic, automobile, rubber, plastics, aerospace science and technology, military technology and advanced comminication equipment and other products in the heat and cold conditons, so as to judge the reliability and stability for the products, improve the products quality and provide the basis of the reliability.
Temperature fast change rate test chamber / ESS chamber can be used:
1) as a stand-alone test for environmental effects on test specimens
2) as preparation of test specimens for further physical tests or chemical tests
3) as environmental conditions for conducting testing of specimens
4) Temperature adaptability test under the condition of rapid change, or gradient for electrical, electronic, instruments and other products or spare parts, particularly applies to environmental stress screening test(ESS)
SANWOOD Rapid Temperature Change Rate Test Chamber / ESS chamber advantages:
1. Meet the requirements of stress screening test for electronic equipment at MIL-STD-2164, MIL-344A-4-16, MIL-2134A-19, NABMAT-9492, GJB-1032-90, GJB/Z34-5.1.6, IPC-9701....ETC.
2. Can perform a rapid temperature change (ESS), condensation test, high temperature and humidity test, temperature and humidity cycling test, etc.
3. Temperature change rate can be linear or non-linear two methods. Should specify when inquiry.
4. Can custom the stress screening (fast temperature change rate) at 5deg C/min, 10deg C/min, 15deg C/min experimental conditions
5. With aluminum sheet test machine load capacity (non plastic load);
6. Can screen the sample load with a large number
7. Built in two-way USB2.0 portable storage interface (can copy the test curve and load the test program)
8.Can be integrated with the E-management system to monitor the test, remote control to PC or APP.
9. Multi-language selection for controller: Chinese, English, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German multilingual language switching.
SANWOOD Rapid Temperature Change Rate Test Chamber / ESS chamber technical specification:
|Temperature control range||-70℃～180℃|
|Cooling rate||155.0℃～-55.0℃ (linear or nonlinear:5.0℃,10.0℃,15.0℃,20.0℃/min)|
|Heating rate||-55.0℃～155.0℃ (linear or nonlinear:5.0℃,10.0℃,15.0℃,20.0℃/min)|
|Temperature uniformity||±2.0℃ (100.1℃～180.0℃or-40.0℃～-70.0℃)|
|Humidity control range||20.0%RH～98.0%RH|
|Humidity fluctuation||±1.0% RH|
|Internal material||Adopts 1.2mm thickness stainess steel(SUS304)|
|External material||Adopts 1.5mm thickness Cold rolled steel sheet / powder spraying|
|Heat insulating material||100mm thickness polyurethane plate＋10mm thickness mineral wool|
|Compressor||Semi-closed Germany Bock, Germany Bitzer|
|Condenser||Air cooling, water cooling|
|Power Supply||380V AC 50/60Hz|
|Controller||Standard: Sanwood SH5600, program controller with RS485 port|
Contact Person: Nancy Shen