|Operating Ambient Temperature, Humidity:||<35℃，<85%RH||PH:||6.5~7.2 3.0~3.2|
|Compressed Air Pressure:||1.00±0.01kgf/cm2||Heater:||Corrosion Resistance U Type Titanium Tube|
|Spraying Mode:||Continuous,intermittent Spraying||Temperature Controller:||LED Digital Display Temperature Controller, Touch Screen Controller|
ASTM B117 Salt Fog Test Chamber,
NSS Salt Spray Test Chamber,
1000L Salt Spray Test Chamber
Salt Fog Test Chamber ASTM B117 Salt mist test chamber large size
Sanwood customized salt fog tet chamber SM-100B is comply to ASTM B117, ISO 9227 and other international test standards. Salt Spray Test can determine the corrosion resistance of iron metal or the iron metal inorganic film or organic film test, such as: electroplating, anode processing, conversion coating, painting, ect. The standard of salt spray test for the same kind of product should be selected according to the characteristics of salt spray test, the corrosion rate of metal and the sensitivity to salt spray.
Generally speaking, Sanwood salt spray test chamber can be used to make the brine test (NSS, ACSS) and erosion-resistant test (CASS), also named neutral salt spray test (NSS), acetate spray test (AASs) and copper accelerated acetate spray test (CASS). The neutral salt spray test is widely used for industries.
Neutral salt spray test is mainly used to inspect metal materials, metal coating or nonmetal inorganic coating on metal, and also to inspect coating system.
Acetate fog and copper accelerated acetate fog are generally only used for the inspection of metal coating, but not for the inspection of organic coating.
1. Summary of salt spray test standards:
ISO 7253 - 1996 (coatings) BS 3900-f12-1997 (coatings) BS 7479:1991 IEC 60068-2-11:1981
GB / T 10125-1997 (coatings) GB 2423.17-2008din 50021-1988
2. Acid salt spray test standard:
ASTM B368-09 ISO 9227-2006DIN 50021-1988 3S 7479: 1991
3. Copper ion accelerated salt spray test standard:
ASTM B368-09 ISO 9227-2006DIH 50021- 1988 s 7479: 1991
|Product Name||salt spray test chamber|
|Inner size (WxHxD)||W1000×D1000×H1000mm|
|External size (WxHxD)||W1800×D1400×H2000mm|
|Temperature range of salt spray||RT～60℃|
|Temperature of Pressure tank||RT～63℃|
|Spray amount||1.0 ~2.0ml/80cm2/h (collect 16 hours at least)|
|Main body material||high strength PVC board and corrosion resistant, anti-aging|
|Door material||corrosion resistant stainless steel|
|Heating rate||From RT to +60℃≤30min|
|Cooling rate||From +60℃ to +15℃≤50min|
|Heating rate in pressure tank||From RT to +65℃≤25 min|
|Spray mode||Continuous, intermittent spraying|
Chamber Safety protection:
1. When the water level is low, the power supply will be cut off automatically, and the safety warning light device will display dynamically / give a beep alarm.
2. In case of over temperature, the heater power will be cut off automatically, and the safety warning light will be displayed dynamically.
3. When the water level of test solution (brine) is low, the safety warning light device will display dynamically.
4. Leakage protection function to prevent personal injury and instrument failure caused by line leakage or short circuit.
Contact Person: Nancy Shen