|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China||Power:||Electronic|
|Brand Name:||Sanwood||Usage:||Stability Temperature Humidity|
|Certification:||CE AND ISO||Warranty:||12 Months|
UV Accelerated Environmental Test Chamber,
40W Environmental Test Chamber,
LCD Climatic Test Chamber
Large UV Aging Chamber UV Accelerated Test Equipment for photovoltaic module
Sanwood large UV test chamber, also called UV chamber, ultraviolet aging test chamber, comply with IEC 61215-2005, IEC 61345-1998, GB / T 19394-2003 and other UV test standards for photovoltaic modules to evaluate the UV radiation resistance of materials such as polymer and protective layer. Before the test, the light aging or other pretreatment shall be carried out according to the requirements of IEC 61215 or IEC 61646.
UV aging test chamber Technical specification:
|Light source||UVA-340 OR UVB-313 Lamps|
|Lamp lifespan||1,200 hours|
|Temperature range||RT+5C ~ 80C|
|Humidity range||90%RH ~ 98%RH|
|Material of Interior chamber||Stainless steel SUS304|
|Material of exterior chamber||Stainless steel SUS304|
|Sample size||W2000xD1000 mm|
|Nozzle quantity||16 pieces|
|Internal chamber size (WxHxD)||2000x500x1000mm|
|External chamber size(WxHxD)||2300x1250x1250mm|
|Operating temperature||5 ~ 35 ℃|
|Power supply||380V AC 50/60Hz 3 phase|
|Controller||Touch screen controller|
Large UV chamber structure:
1. SUS304 stainless steel material is used in the laboratory wall, which is not decomposed by ultraviolet light, corrosion-resistant and beautiful. The exterior is sprayed with A3 steel plate (the color can be selected by customers). The channel angle iron frame is used between the inner wall and the outer body, which is solid and durable as a whole. The appearance of the whole laboratory is beautiful.
2. According to the requirements of the standard, a row of lamps is designed to meet the needs of the simultaneous test of two groups of solar panels. The distance between the lamp center and the sample is 70mm. With the large-scale arrangement of samples, the distance between the lamp center and the sample is 50mm, which can be adjusted
3. Refer to the standard. The UVA and UVB ultraviolet lamps are divided into two groups. The UVA and UVB ultraviolet lamps are interleaved and controlled in groups. The irradiation quantity of 280nm-320nm is 7.5 kwh · m-2, and that of 2320nm-400nm is 15kwh · m-2. When the cumulative irradiation quantity reaches the set value, the equipment will shut down automatically.
4. The indoor design of a solar panel bench can meet the installation of different sizes of solar panels. The height can be adjusted according to the sample or customer's requirements, and the distance from the lamp tube can be adjusted to meet different samples and adjust the irradiance of different requirements. The surface of the solar panel is vertically installed towards the side of the lamp tube, which is approximately 15 ° from the vertical, so that the water vapor and the drenched rain can flow away smoothly, and the solar panel will not be damaged Stay on the surface of the sample.
Large UV chamber System introduction
1. Temperature and humidity control
The first order photochemical reaction is not sensitive to temperature change. However, the velocity of the secondary reaction followed is closely related to the temperature change. Generally speaking, the reaction speed will accelerate with the increase of temperature. Therefore, in UV exposure test, temperature control is very important, and more importantly, the test temperature used in accelerated test should match the high temperature of Zui encountered in the practical application. The UV temperature setting in the equipment can be any point from 50 ℃ to 90 ℃, depending on the illumination level and indoor ambient temperature. The temperature regulation of the equipment is accomplished by a series of systems, such as air heater, water heater and so on, which is controlled by the controller with microcomputer calculus function.
2. Wet gas circulation
With the increase of temperature, the damage of the material will increase sharply. Therefore, temperature control is the basic requirement of Zui in the process of wet exposure. Further, to produce acceleration effect, it is required to maintain high temperature environment during wet exposure. The temperature setting of the condensation process in the equipment can be any point from 40 ℃ to 80 ℃.
3. Heating system
1). The high speed heating electric tube of U-type titanium alloy is adopted;
2). Temperature control and lighting are completely independent system;
3). The output power of temperature control is calculated by microcomputer to achieve high precision and high efficiency of power consumption;
4). It has the function of anti overtemperature of heating system;
4. Control system
1). 5.7 inch, LCD touch screen programmable controller, easy to edit the program, easy to operate. Circuit System includes French Schneider and other well-known electrical components;
2). Temperature Accuracy: 0.1 ℃ (display range); Resolution: ± 0.1 ℃;
3). Temperature sensor: PT100 platinum resistance thermometer;
4). Control mode: heat balance temperature and humidity control mode;
5). The p.i.d + S.S.R system is used for temperature and humidity control;
Contact Person: Nancy Shen