|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China||Power:||Electronic|
|Brand Name:||Sanwood||Usage:||Rain Testing Equipment|
|Customization:||Available||Warranty:||Free Parts Warranty For 12 Month|
ISO Electromagnetic Rain Test Chamber,
380V Waterproof Rain Test Chamber,
Integrated Waterproof Rain Test Chamber
IPX1-9K WaterProof Testing machine Combined Rain Test Chamber
Sanwood is specialized in manufacturing various enviromental chambers. The Rain Test Chambers series includes the test apparatus and test chambers to run the tests of IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6, IPX7, IPX8, IPX9K, single function and integrite functions in one chamber. Sanwood rain test chamber SM-IPX1-9K is an integrate model which can simulates the rain drip tests IPX1, IPX2, rain spray tests IPX3, IPX4, rain flush tests IPX5,IPX6 and high temperature & high pressure rain tests IPX9K, largely save the space of the laboratory and the test water can be recycled used. We customize this model with the chamber overall size according to customer's requirement, to keep the IPX56 flushing path in the chamber left.
Rain Tests methods per EN60529
1. IPX1 Drip test: place the specimen in the test table, rotate speed 1r/min; the distance between specimen top surface to drip nozzle no more than 200mm; drip water flow 10.5mm/min and continous 10 mins for one test.
2. IPX2 15° angle drip test: the test table angel at 15° for one side and flow rate at 30.5mm/min and continous 2.5min; change to another 3 sides and total test time 10 mins.
3. IPX3 water spray test: choose the right radius pendulm pipe according to the specimen size, keep the test table surface at the horizontal line of the pendulm pipe diameter. Place the specimen on the test table and top surface to the spray nozzle is no more than 200mm. The water flow is 0.07L/mm per nozzle. Pendulm pipe swing angle 60° and 120°； and swing time of 2x120° is 4 second. Total test time 10 mins.
4. IPX4 water spray test: the spray area is each side 90° when pendulm pipe starts in the middle. Swing angle 180°, and swing time of 2x180° is 12 second. Total test time 10 mins.
5. IPX5 water flushing test: flushing nozzle 6.3mm inner diameter; water flow 12.5L/min (750L/h); Distance between flushing nozzle to specimen is 2.5m ~ 3.0m. Test time is around 1m2/min (specimen surface area) and 3 mins at least.
6. IPX6 water flushing test: flushing nozzle 12.5mm inner diameter; water flow 100L/min; Distance between flushing nozzle to specimen is 2.5m ~ 3.0m. Test time is around 1m2/min (specimen surface area) and 3 mins at least.
7. IPX9K Test: the water temperature should be kept at 80℃ ± 5℃, pressure at 8000 ~ 10000 kPa; the injection angle is 0° , 30°, 60°, 90°. The distance between spray nozzle and the sample is 100 ~ 150mm. Total 120 seconds.
SM-IPX1234569K-1000 Technical Specification
|Testing room size (mm)||900(W)*1200(H)*900(D)|
|External size (mm)||
|Operation Control System||Controller||SANWOOD touch screen controller|
|Time controller||Imported programmable time computer integrated controller|
|Water pressure control||Electromagnetic flowmeter|
|Observation Window||Large size window, visualization toughened glass|
|Water supply system||Water tank, booster pump|
|Power supply||380V AC, 50Hz/60Hz, three phase|
|Safety protection||Leakage, short circuit, motor overheating|
* Cusstomized sizes and models are available.
Contact Person: Nancy Shen