|IP Class:||IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6||Power:||Electronic|
|Brand Name:||Sanwood||Usage:||Rain Testing Equipment|
|Customization:||Available||Warranty:||Free Parts Warranty For 12 Month|
5r/Min Integrated Rain Test Equipment,
5mm/Min Rain Test Equipment,
Waterproof Bands Rain Test Equipment
Integrated Rain Test Chamber IPX123456 EN60529 Automatic Rain Test Machine
Rain Test Chamber is mainly used to test anti-rain and waterproof performance for products, the products such as .steam locomotive lamps, wiper performance, waterproof bands, motorcycle instruments, defense industry, navigation systems, missiles, radar cone top, aerospace industry. Sanwood integrated rain test chamber IPX123456 per EN60529 Automatic rain test machine, is an combined test chamber structure with multi-functions of rain tests. IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6 tests can be done automatically in the whole test system.
Sanwood Rain Test Chamber (SM-IPX-1/2/3/4/5/6) comply to standards: IEC60529, JIS D0203, D5500, SAE J585e, CNS 7138.
Rain Test Chamber Technical parameters:
|Sanwood Integrated Rain Test Chamber IPX123456 IPX1, IPX2 tests|
|Inner chamber material D×W×H(mm)||1000*1000*1000|
|Performance index||Drip plate height||200～800mm(adjustable)|
|Drip plate size||800x800mm|
|Drip hole diameter||0.4mm|
|Test bench size||diameter 400(mm)|
|Test bench angle||The horizontal center faces from both sides to 45°|
|Lifting mode||up and down|
|Sanwood Integrated Rain Test Chamber IPX123456 IPX3, IPX4 tests|
|Performance index||Radius of Water spraying ring||400mm|
|Water pipe diameter||18mm|
|Nozzle hole diameter||0.4mm|
|Swing amplitude||±45°,±60°,±90°,±180°(theoretical value)|
|Sanwood Integrated Rain Test Chamber IPX123456 IPX5, IPX6 tests|
|Performance Index||IPX5 Nozzle diameter||φ6.3mm|
|IPX5 water flow||12.5L/min|
|IPX6 Nozzle diameter||φ12.5mm|
|IPX5 water flow||100L/min|
|Flushing distance||2.5 ~3.0m|
|Operation Control System||Controller||SANWOOD touch screen controller, programmable|
|Water pressure control||Electromagnetic flowmeter or manual regulate flowmeter|
|Water supply system||Water tank, booster pump|
|Power supply||AC380V 50Hz, 3 Phase|
|Safety protection||Leakage, short circuit, motor overheating|
Rain Tests methods per EN60529
1. IPX1 Drip test: place the specimen in the test table, rotate speed 1r/min; the distance between specimen top surface to drip nozzle no more than 200mm; drip water flow 10.5mm/min and continous 10 mins for one test.
2. IPX2 15° angle drip test: the test table angel at 15° for one side and flow rate at 30.5mm/min and continous 2.5min; change to another 3 sides and total test time 10 mins.
3. IPX3 water spray test: choose the right radius pendulm pipe according to the specimen size, keep the test table surface at the horizontal line of the pendulm pipe diameter. Place the specimen on the test table and top surface to the spray nozzle is no more than 200mm. The water flow is 0.07L/mm per nozzle. Pendulm pipe swing angle 60° and 120°； and swing time of 2x120° is 4 second. Total test time 10 mins.
4. IPX4 water spray test: the spray area is each side 90° when pendulm pipe starts in the middle. Swing angle 180°, and swing time of 2x180° is 12 second. Total test time 10 mins.
5. IPX5 water flushing test: flushing nozzle 6.3mm inner diameter; water flow 12.5L/min (750L/h); Distance between flushing nozzle to specimen is 2.5m ~ 3.0m. Test time is around 1m2/min (specimen surface area) and 3 mins at least.
6. IPX6 water flushing test: flushing nozzle 12.5mm inner diameter; water flow 100L/min; Distance between flushing nozzle to specimen is 2.5m ~ 3.0m. Test time is around 1m2/min (specimen surface area) and 3 mins at least.
* Customized sizes and models are available. Inquiry Sanwood Sales Team for more details.
Contact Person: Nancy Shen