|CE AND ISO
|1-year (standard) Or More
|220V 50Hz, Single Phase
800L Sand Dust Test Chamber,
LCD Sand Dust Test Chamber,
SS Sand Dust Test Chamber
Sand Environmental Simulation Dustproof test chamber Sand Dust Test chamber
Product Description Sand Environmental simulation test chamber, also named as Dust proof test chamber, Sand Dust Test Chamber, Dust test chamber, is suitable housing sealing performance testing, mainly for IP5X and IP6X two levels of test enclosure class specified in the standard. The main damage is simulated sandstorms on locks, automobile and motorcycle parts, seals, power meters and other products caused.
2. IEC 60068-2-68-1994
3. GB4208-2008/IEC60529:2001 shell entrench level
4. GJB150.12-2009 dust test method(dustproof test)
5. GB7000-1-2007 chapter 9 requirement for shell entrench test
6. GB10485 dustproof test method and equivalent JIS ,DIN,MIL test standard
The test objects are
① phone, electrical products and other goods and tightness in sand and dust environment.
② automobile and motorcycle parts, seals and other sand and dust in the environment of use, storage, transport sealing performance.
Features of Sand Dust Test Chamber
1. Formed using CNC machining box, nice shape, and no reaction by the handle, easy to operate.
2. Imported high grade stainless steel inner tank (SUS304) mirror panels, use of A3 steel box outside the gall spray, increasing the appearance of the texture and cleanliness.
3. Equipment containing dust vertical circulation of air, dust can be reused for testing; device itself has a good sealing performance, test, laboratory test can clearly observe the situation; device equipped with a vacuum system to meet the needs test; equipment dust the bottom of the device can be replaced.
4. Large observation window with bright lights to keep the box, and use of tempered glass embedded heating element, at any time a clear observation box condition.
5. Test with 50mm diameter holes for the external test power line or signal line.
Dust test chamber Main Technical Parameters
Mesh size: standard 75u
Dust amount: 2 ~4 kg/m2
Inner material: 304# stainless steel 1.2mm thick
Outer material: cold-rolled steel plate 1.2mm thick
The inner shell of the box is funnel-shaped, and the dust-shaking motor assists in the recovery of dust
Special dust collector
|LCD touch screen temperature controller
|with dust drying device, bibrator, sample holder, observation window in the chamber door
|Scaly radiating heating tube P.I.D control heating to achieve temperature balance
|Dust blowing method
|Using a special high-speed blower to blow the test dust into the test space
|Dust shaking method
|Vibration motor is used to shake off the dust attached to the inner wall of the machine and collect it into the dust collector
|Standard: AC220V ± 10% single-phase 50Hz/60Hz
Dust Test Chamber.pdf
Contact Person: Nancy Shen