|Temperature Range:||-60C To 100C||Heating Time:||Within 30 Mins|
|Cooling Time:||Within 30 Mins||Controller:||Touch Screen, Programmable Controller|
Cycling thermal abuse tester,
Explosion proof thermal abuse tester,
Explosion proof battery testing system
Battery Thermal cycling test chamber HL6 Explosion proof for Battery testing
Sanwood Battery Thermal cycling test chamber HL6 explosion proof temperature test chamber is mainly used to simulate high and low temperature conditions with explosion proof safety devices to bearing hazard levels 6 testing of various batteries, like battery cell, battery pack, battery module, etc. It's mainly to run the thermal cycling tests to verify the lithium-ion batteries safety requirements per IEC62133, UL1642, etc standards.
|Product name||800L Battery thermal cycling test chamber|
|Temp. range||-60°C ～100°C|
|Inner size (WxHxD) mm||1000x1000x800|
|External size (WxHxD) mm||1550x2150x1850|
|Power supply||240V AC, 60Hz 3 phase|
Sanwood Battery explosion proof thermal cycling test chamber features
1. Battery Explosion-proof Thermal cycling Test Chamber is composed of the testing room, refrigeration systems, heating systems, air circulation system and control system in one assembled unit.
2. Inner chamber is made of high quality SUS#304 stainless steel material and insulated painting,the outer shell adopts A3 steel plate,surface power coating.
3.Insulation system uses fiberglass wool or polyurethane foam so as to ensure the temperature of inside chamber.
4. Refrigeration system adopts original German Bitzer refrigeration unit and full sets of refrigeration parts.
5. Heating system use the dry burn protection.
6. Control system adopts Sanwood self developped programmable touch screen temperature controller, with automatic calculation of PID function and interface to computer like Ethernet or RS485.
7. Explosion proof safety devices can bearing the tests under HL6
Pressure relief port : when the pressure inside the chamber increases due to abnormal working conditions, the pressure is released
|Temperature deviation||within ±2.0°C|
|Heating Rate||from -40°C to 85°C within 30 mins|
|Cooling rate||from 85°C to -40°C within 30 mins|
Explosion safety devices
Please consult Sanwood sales team to get more details.
Contact Person: Nancy Shen