|Features:||Ex-proof HL6||Usage:||Battery Testing|
|Temp. Range:||-70°C ~ 150°C||Control:||Program LCD Touch Screen|
225L Lithium BatteryTest Chamber,
225L Environmental Test Chamber,
IEC62660 Environmental Test Chamber
Battery Test Chamber High Low Temperature test chamber HL6 for lithium batteries
Batteries High Low Temperature Test chamber, also named as battery climatic chamber, battery explosion proof environmental chamber, program Explosion proof Test Chamber, Temperature test chamber, battery hot and cold impact testing machine, is used to test various batteries from 3C products, automotives, aerospace, transportation, marines, etc.
Battery anti-explosion test chamber, battery explosion proof testing machine is mainly used for battery environmental test, electrical test like overcharge, charge and discharge test, and storage. Depends on the different application, the explosion proof safety devices are equipped accordingly to EUCAR, or USCAR HL, etc.
Battery ex-proof temperature test chamber technical Specification
|Internel size(mm) W*H*D||600x750x500|
|External size(mm) W*H*D||about 800x1950x1400|
|Internal material||SUS304 stainless steel|
|External material||cold-rolled plate,powder coating|
|Heat insulation||polyurethane foam|
|Fan||Centrifugal fan(Impeller Fan)|
|Refrigeration compressor||hermetic compressor|
|Cooling mode||air cooling|
|Heater||nickel chrome strip heater|
|Working Temperature||+5 ~ 35℃|
|Power supply||220V/AC 50Hz|
|Controller||SANWOOD touch screen, programmable controller|
Battery ex-proof temperature test chamber safety devices
1. Standard configuration : ∅100MM pressure relief port, 1 set explosion-prood door chains; 3-color status indicator;
2. Air intake and exhaust device: Intake fresh air and exhaust harmful gases out.
3. Multipoint temperature monitor system: adopts Sanwood developed controller, which can be used to acquire surface temperature points of multiple products
3. C02 fire extinguisher - fire extinguishing system default CO2 cyclinder and spray system, smoke sensor. Manual and automatic shutoff the fire when chamber the fire extinguishing alarm.
4. C0, H2 gas detector - can detect over 30 types of gases. When the concentration of any gas over the limit, the system will alarm and give signal to the chamber.
5. Insulation coating of the inner side walls of the chamber.
6. The control panel is provided with USB or RS232 port, a battery surface temperature detection display light( will be divided into three level alarm), a battery fault alarm reminder, a harmful gas alarm, an exhaust indication light, an emergency stop switch, outfire indication light and over temperature protection
7. Video monitoring system, equip the explosion proof camera to monitor the batteries and test samples status in the chamber and display in your computer.
GB 31241-2014, GB/T 18287 -2013,GB/T 8897.6-2008,YD/T 2366.1-2011,GB/T 21966-2008,
IEC 62660, IEC 60082, IEC 61960, IEEE 1625
Environmental chambers are available from small benchtop chambers for testing small battery cells to large walk-in chambers for testing large battery packs. Temperatures range from -73°C to +190°C with an optional humidity range as low as 10% to 95%. Sizes are available from small benchtop units to large walk-in rooms.
Contact Person: Nancy Shen