|Internal Material:||SUS 304 Stainless Steel||External Material:||A3 Cold-Rolled Plate With Galvanized Paint|
|IP Class:||IPX3 And IPX4||Test Chamber Size::||All Size Can Customize|
IEC60529 Rain Spray Test Chamber,
IPX4 Climatic Test Chamber,
Galvanized Paint Climatic Test Chamber
Automatic Water Shower Rain Spray Test Chamber
Rain Test Equipment for IP GRADE IPX3 / IPX4 per IEC60529
Sanwood Rain Chamber is to test the physical and other related properties of electronic and electrical products, lamps, electrical cabinets, electrical components, automobiles, motorcycles and their parts under simulated rainy weather conditions. After testing, the performance of the product can be judged by verification, so as to facilitate the design, improvement, verification and delivery inspection of the product.
Based on the spray way, the rain chamber has many different
IPX3/4 Swiping Pipe Rain Test:
1. Meet the requirement of c standard IPX3 water pouring test and IPX4 water splash test.
2. The test sample will be put or installed on the center of the half-round sinuous pipe and make the bottom of the test samples and the oscillating axis in a horizontal position. During test, the sample would spin around the center line.
3. Swing pipe standard configuration: R400mm and R500mm two types. Swing pipe inner diameter: Φ15mm. DillΦ0.4 holes and make the water spray to the center. The water pressure of the device entrance is equal to 10m water level, spraying water pressure is 80-100kpa.
4. Water spraying pipe swing angle: 120º,180º,360º, Vertical sides: 60º,90º,175º.
Complete a swing(2*120º) time is 4S.
Complete a swing(2*360º) time is 12S.
5. Can manual default the test parameters, complete testing automatically shut off the water supply and
pendulum pipe Angle automatic zeroing and automatic eliminate seeper, avoid scale blockage needle tip.
6. Use Mitsubishi PLC, LCD panel test procedure control box, stainless steel curved pipe, alloy aluminum frame, stainless steel shell.
7. Servo drive mechanism, guarantee the pendulum pipe Angle of precision, the overall pendulum tube structure for hang a wall.
Contact Person: Nancy Shen