|Internal Material:||SUS 304 Stainless Steel||External Material:||A3 Cold-Rolled Plate With Galvanized Paint|
|IP Class:||IPX3 And IPX4||Test Chamber Size::||All Size Can Customize|
Swing Pipe Water Spray Test Chamber,
IPX4 Rain Test Chamber,
Touch Screen Rain Test Chamber
Touch Screen Rain Test Equipment IPX3 IPX4 with Swing pipe Water spray
Sanwood IPX34 Rain Test chamber Application
SANWNOOD makes rain and spray testing easier by offering a standard chamber capable of published and OEM proprietary test methods.
The standardized design can be configured for the rain/spray tests you need, eliminating the guesswork in buying a chamber. The system is based on the specification requirements, and can also accomplish individual automaker’s tests, as well as electrical-enclosure tests.
IPX3/4 Swiping Pipe Rain Test:
1. Meet the requirement of c standard IPX3 water pouring test and IPX4 water splash test.
2. The test sample will be put or installed on the center of the half-round sinuous pipe and make the bottom of the test samples and the oscillating axis in a horizontal position. During test, the sample would spin around the center line.
3. Swing pipe standard configuration: R400mm and R500mm two types. Swing pipe inner diameter: Φ15mm. DillΦ0.4 holes and make the water spray to the center. The water pressure of the device entrance is equal to 10m water level, spraying water pressure is 80-100kpa.
4. Water spraying pipe swing angle: 120º,180º,360º, Vertical sides: 60º,90º,175º.
Complete a swing(2*120º) time is 4S.
Complete a swing(2*360º) time is 12S.
5. Can manual default the test parameters, complete testing automatically shut off the water supply and
pendulum pipe Angle automatic zeroing and automatic eliminate seeper, avoid scale blockage needle tip.
6. Use Mitsubishi PLC, LCD panel test procedure control box, stainless steel curved pipe, alloy aluminum frame, stainless steel shell.
7. Servo drive mechanism, guarantee the pendulum pipe Angle of precision, the overall pendulum tube structure for hang a wall.
Contact Person: Nancy Shen