|Function:||Field Of Vision||Standard:||EN136, GB2626|
GB2626 Vision Mask Test Machine,
335mm Radius Mask Test Machine,
EN136 Respirator Mask Test Machine
Respirator Field of Vision Test Machine per EN136 GB2626
Respirator Field of Vision Test Machine is used to test the visual field effect of daily protective masks, masks and so on.
SM-4313 test machine, including human head model, arc bow, measurement system, etc.
Testing Scope:Daily protective masks, Respirators and Masks, etc.
|GB/T 32610||GB 2890||GB 2626 6.10||GB 2890||EN 136|
1. Perimetry: semicircle arc: 335mm in radius, which can be rotated around the horizontal radius passing through 0°. There is a scale every 5°from 0°on both sides, and there is a sliding white sight mark on the arc.
2. Measurement method: the recording needle is connected with the sight mark through the wheel axle, and the direction and angle of the sight mark are recorded on the field of vision drawing.
3. Test head mold: a standard head mold with small bulb in the two holes of the head mold. The position of bulb and head mold shall meet the requirements of GB 2890.
4. Left and right visual field: ≤ 120°.
5. The order line of bulb is (7 ± 0.5) mm behind the midpoint of two eyes.
6. Special software system is adopted, which is automatically calculated by computer.
7. Measurement unit of field area: mm2.
Contact Person: Nancy Shen