|Chamber Volume Size::||50L||Low Temp. Chamber::||-70℃～-10℃|
|High Temp. Chamber::||+60℃～+200℃||Shock Range::||-40ºC～+150ºC|
|Pre-heating:||+60℃～+200℃, 5℃/min;||Pre-cooling:||RT ~ -70℃, 2℃/min|
thermal shock test equipment,
thermal test chamber
Sanwood Customized Elevator type Thermal Shock Test Chamber
Fast Temp Conversion for Environmental Reliability Test
Elevator Type Thermal shock test chamber, also name as two zone thermal shock test chamber, air to air thermal shock test chamber, is suitable for the examination of the whole set of products, components, parts and materials subjected to rapid changes in temperature. The temperature impact test chamber are used in a shortest time to evaluate the test samples due to thermal expansion and contraction caused by the changes of chemical or physical damage.
The thermal shock test chamber's testing principle mainly through controlling the portable basket (test specimen zone) to move quickly between low temperature zone and high temperature zone to achieve rapid thermal shock test. The whole testing process test samples along with movable basket to move together.
Sanwood Thermal shock test chamber features.
1.Temperature setting protection
2. Air pressure driven test area(sample)
3. HFC environmentally friendly refrigerant, SWEP plate heat exchanger, two type refrigeration system
4. Optimal structure and high efficiency refrigeration machinery design
5. Air intakes and returns with sensor control
6. The end of the experiment, the product automatically return to the normal temperature to avoid frost dew
7. Built-in USB2.0 interface digital recorder (recording can be plugged in at any time)
8. Industrial grade upright full-color touch multilingual programmable control system
9. 50% power saving efficiency and automatic servo control
10.Compatible with BUS CM remote monitoring management system
11.Can expanded: LN2V liquid nitrogen rapid cooling control device
12.Thermal shock test chamber movement time is within 10 seconds. Can meet MIL, IEC and JIS standard.
13.Wind valve switching time is within 10 seconds
14. Thermal shock test chamber temperature recovery time is 5 minutes, can meet the test specification
15. Temperature shock range: -55℃ ~ 150℃
Thermal Shock Test Chamber- Technical specification:
|Temp. range||-70°C ～180°C|
|Temperature shock range||-40°C ～150°C|
|Precooling time||25°C(RT) ～-70°C, within 45 min 3.0°C/min|
|Preheating time||25°C(RT) ～180°C, within 40 min 5.0°C/min|
|Temperature conversion time||5S|
|Temperature conversion time||within 5 mins|
|Interior material||Stainless Steel Plate ( SUS 304)|
|Exterior material||A3 plate with powder coating|
|Inner size (WxHxD) mm||350*400*350|
|Power supply||AC 380V±10％ 50Hz ,3 phase|
SANWOOD SH5600 7.0 inch controller
Equipped with RS232 port；USB data export
1. We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice
2. Customized sizes and configurations available.
Contact Person: Nancy Shen