|Specimen:||Daily Protective Masks||Aerosol:||Oil & NaCl|
|Test Method:||GB/T 32610 Appex B||Color:||Sanwood Standard|
NaCl Particle Mask Test Machine,
Aerosol Particles Mask Test Machine,
Antistatic Mask Test Machine
Particle Protective Performance Tester
Particle Protective Performance Tester is used to test the protection performance of daily protective masks with different concentration of NaCl or Oil particles.
The aerosol particles (Sodium Chloride or Paraffin oil) with certain concentration and particle size distribution are generated by the aerosol generator, and passing the tested sample at the specified air flow rate. The concentration of the particles before and after the test sample is tested, and the protection effect of the tested sample on the particles is evaluated by the percentage of the decrease of the particle concentration.
SM4315E tester, including test chamber, dummy head mold, respiratory simulator, aerosol generator, high-precision aerosol particle counter and precision flowmeter, is controlled by microcomputer to accurately control the air flow and aerosol concentration.
Testing Scope: Daily protective masks, etc.
1. Respiratory simulator: 20 times / min, respiratory flow 30 ± 1L/min;
2. Aerosol detection: 1-2l / min, sampling frequency > = 1 time / min, dynamic range: 0.001-100mg/m3, accuracy 1%;
3. Concentration detection range: (0.001-100) mg /L, 0.001 mg /L;
4. Particle size measurement range: 0.3 mm - 10.0 mm;
5. Touch screen control, simple operation;
6. Standard salt aerosol generator (or Paraffin oil aerosol generator for SM4315EO);
7. Automatic control of aerosol generation;
8. Pneumatic clamp;
9. Built in high precision and long life aerosol particle counter;
10. Built in antistatic device;
11. Built in HEPA filter;
12. Built in clean air source.
SM4315E Particle(NaCl) Protection Efficiency Tester
SM4315EO Particle(Oil) Protection Efficiency Tester (Optional)
Contact Person: Nancy Shen